Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Slack

I wish I had something exciting to say, or something juicy or good to report, but alas, I have nothing.

I'm debating on calling my dr for another fill. I havent lost weight in a month and watching the scale bounce between 238-240 is getting really annoying. It didnt help when my husband said to me after I asked him how my ass was looking, that "Its not as big anymore but now you have wing type things". He was referring to the fat in my legs that are below my hips and on my theighs, know where I'm talking about? My mother likes to point those out as well, and its very discouraging. I'm TRYING, but I have always had bigger legs, even when I was thinner.

I look in the mirror and I dont see any change. I havent taken any progress pictures and I still dont want to. I should, but I dont have a ton of "before" pictures.

I dont mean to whine, but I feel like I need to get it out somehow. Theres more I could say but I guess I'll save it for another day.

I want to say congrats to a lot of you, for reaching some awesome milestones. Carmen on your 50lbs loss, Janelle on your 30lbs loss, Steph on your 46lbs loss, and all you other beautiful ladies who are doing SO well!

5 comments:

  1. and congrats to you on your 39 lb loss!!

    (i try to ignore the flabbiness on my inner thighs and my deflated boobs! i won't even start on the batwings or saddle bags :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, call that doctor and get a fill appt!! Secondly, you are doing great and try not to focus on the "negatives". You're not gaining weight, you look great and we ALL have problem areas with our body. My inner thighs look like saggy turkey skin and my boobs have deflated a cup size and are less than perky. Just keep on keepin' on and get that fill. I promise it will help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, and you have lost 39 pounds, which is VERY awesome!! I say take those damn progress pics!

    And by the way, I got another fill yesterday! So that means you can too, I am at 9.7!! Unbelievable, right?? I can't wait to see how much restriction I have NOW.

    I agree with Stephanie, don't focus on the negatives, you really have lost a lot of weight already, and if you need another fill, then get your tiny ass in there and get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont feel bad about 'whining' we all need and deserve a space to say what we think and feel even when it is bitchy, rude, or whiny, you deserve a place to release it and as we all feel that way sometimes we can understand and not judge which is something few people get. You are fine!
    Go get a fill
    Oh and I have those annoying thigh things even after losing over 80 lbs - genes are a bitch sometimes dont cha think??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have EVERY right to vent. Whine away my sweets. I think you've been doing a great job. Remember there will be those stupid hurdles, but know you'll get to where you want to be. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete