Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Bandaversery to me.

6 months. Almost 50lbs. What?

I could cry at the thought.

It took me 6 months to lose 14lbs on my own, and now, I have lost almost half of myself already.

Seriously the most amazing thing. Hands down.

I never thought I'd be where I am now 6 months ago. I cant wait to see what the next 6 months bring.

And happy bandaversery to you too Janelle :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!! I totally forgot it was today! You and I are both doing amazing, even when we feel like we aren't! I got halfway today, and you are going to be halfway anytime... we are both pretty close as far as weight and weight loss!

    Just imagine where we will be in 6 months from now?? Isn't is freaking crazy to think about??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow has it really been 6 months!
    Look how far you have come :) We are all so proud of you Heather <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are doing so well. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. Wow, you look great. 6 months and 50 pounds is awesome.

    ReplyDelete