The smell of waffles in the morning, the lasgana and garlic bread from last night cant put a price on what the scale told me this morning.
Down.
7lbs
in
4 days.
OMG
I'm feeling a little more confident today. My husband said he was going to take me to Old Navy today since there clothes are on sale, so I thought I could pick up a few more "goal" outfits. I'm not going to buy a lot because I dont want have a lot of clothes that wont fit me soon enough, but it makes me good to go shopping (shopping is my next evil addiction LOL). We also have to go and get our daughter some new jeans since she apparently eats hers.
I hope all of my fellow recent band sisters are doing well, and I want to thank all of you for the support. Its really hard when people dont understand what we're going through, and its so nice to be able to go on this journey with you all.
And a big thank you to all of my friends, you are all so amazing and I cant believe how blessed I am to have such a wonderful support group!
Way to go on the loss & how nice of hubby to take you shopping! I can't wait to pick up a few new, smaller items from Old Navy - I am going to hold off a bit though until Mr. Scales shows me some more luv :)
ReplyDeleteI am dying to being some shopping, but I am going to try and hold off a bit more, because I tend to go overboard! Way to go on such an awesome loss! I am still retaining fluids like nobody's business, but staying optimistic! By the way, I can practically smell your waffles and garlic bread here in Florida. Yum!
ReplyDeleteYes, I think of food often, but I keep thinking about day 22, when i get to eat! It will all be worth it.. I am down about 5 pounds since surgery, so not as much as you, but 16 total, which I am happy with!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo 7lbs is GREAT :)
ReplyDeleteMake sure you have before pictures so you can see your amazing transformation :)