Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pay attention to what you put in your mouth, it could kill you

I went out and bought a better scale today. The one I had now was a horrible piece of crap and never gave me the same weight twice. Oddly enough I ended up buying the Biggest Loser scale, it was on sale and I heard some pretty good things about it.

Well of course I step on the scale and it couldnt have read more accurate, but to my dismay I have gained another 1.5lbs. This just makes me want to work that much harder.

I bought myself a few of my own "staple" items. I like to eat cereal but lately I havent made the best choices, so I bought the special K chocolatey delight and 1% milk. Its amazing that there is a 40 calorie difference between whole and 1%. I also picked up some more of my protein shakes and a box of the protein bars. Since the protein bars are $7 for a box of 4, I think I will just these to control my chocolate cravings I seem to get around 7:30-8pm.

I am also documenting all of the calories that go into my mouth. I know this is the best way to lose weight, is to write it all down.

But besides that, I got all of my information from the surgon today, and it was actually a relief that they have already scheduled my follow up appointments. I have a 7 day, 6 week, and 12 week appointments already scheduled. The 6 and 12 week appoinments are for my fills and progress.

Lets hope I can get this 1.5lbs off by at least Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just caught your comment on LBT. Glad to see another person at almost the same time frame as me. We'll get through this together! I know your internet friends can't be psychically supportive, but emotional support can't hurt!

    ReplyDelete